Visitor’s address: Conapto AB, Sandhamnsgatan 63A, third floor, 115 28 Stockholm
By car: There are four guest parking spots, follow the red arrow to the gate. You receive a code by calling our reception at 08-666 32 00. In case they aren’t available, there is a large paid parking opposite to the office building.
By public transport:
Option 1. Take the red subway line 13 towards Ropsten. Exit at station Gärdet. Then walk along Sandhamnsgatan until you reach 63A.
Option 2. Take the red subway line 13 towards Ropsten. Exit at station Karlaplan. Take buss 72 towards Frihamnen and get off at station Lindarängsvägen. Then walk to Sandhamnsgatan 63A.
Conapto is a colocation provider who offers secure data centers and the connection required by companies and IT service providers in order for them to smoothly migrate to the cloud.
Conapto is a 100% Swedish owned company through the private equity fund Segulah V L.P.
Conapto have a total of 3 data centers. Stockholm North, Stockholm South for colocation and Stockholm City which is our disaster recovery center (Data Recovery and Workplace recovery).
Absolutely, we’d be happy to give you a site tour at any of our data centers. Fill out the form below or call us at 08- 666 32 00.
Conapto is certified with:
– ISO 9001 (Quality)
– ISO 14001 (Environment)
– ISO 27001 (Information security)
Conaptos data centers fulfills all requirements for PCI-DSS and is audited annually according to SOC1 type 2.
It means that our auditors control that we follow and maintain our routines and processes.
It means that we fulfill requirement 9 and 12 in PCI-DSS 3.x. We are compliant and certified according to PCI-DSS v. 3.X – Level 1 Supplier (Q2 2019) and our AoC (Acts of Compliance) show which functions underlie the certification.
For questions about your invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about your agreement, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or at 08-666 32 50.
Post address: Conapto AB, Box 27 157 Sandhamnsgatan 63, 102 52 Stockholm
Download our product sheets or send a request through the contact form below.
– Consume on demand. No notice period, lock-in or long agreements. Scale up and down as needed.
– Based in Stockholm with Swedish owners
– Sustainable data centers with low PUE value
– Self access 24/7/365
– Swedish- and English speaking support 24/7/365
– ISO certified (9001 quality, 14001 environment och 27001 information security)
– Approved according to SOC1
– Approved according to PCI DSS
– Opportunity to use twin site colocation with a unique redundancy
– 100% uptime on power and cooling since 2000
Conapto is ISO certified according to 14001 and our data centers run on 100% wind power.
We offer a number of communication solutions. For the current list of carriers, download our product sheet or send a request through the contact form below.
CloudHub is a direct, private connection from your physical equipment to a public cloud services provider of your choice.
Download our products sheet or send a request through the contact form below.
Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud and IBM Cloud.
Interconnect is the collection of connectivity services, such as Cross Connect, site-to-site communication and Internet Exchange points. With Conapto Cross Connect you’ll get access to connect your infrastructure to customers and service providers within the same data center.
- Short backup time
- Backups are saved on a different location momentaneously
- Backup is stored in two different data centers
- Encryption AES 256 – both for data and transfer
- High compression (Delta backup)
- You only pay for the data that’s being stored in our data centers
- Support for many different OS
- Easy to administrate and configure
- Fast and easy restore
- You can restore yourself at any time
- Useful routines for down-scaling as needed
Hardware crash, software issues, electrical failure, water damage or fire? A lot of unexpected events can occur which makes it impossible for you to reach your main work station. Conapto therefore offers fully equipped work stations and crisis rooms, with required advanced technology. We have more than 25 years of experience working with disaster recovery.
All of our customers can use the support and order portal for creating new support tickets and ordering additional services.
You as a customer can request an account be mailing firstname.lastname@example.org